Tuesday 9 September 2008

My True Friend Has Gone Forever

because of my stupidity and lack of communication, i have lost a friend. best friend. and above all, a true friend. it makes me sad, but it's not the first time for me to lose something valuable in life. it seems that i'm used to it. i used to have a chance to get something unique in this life, but hehe i somehow blow it. when i look back to my past, i see bad choices and running away from reality. something good is going to happen or is happening to me and i, with all due respect to me, can't appreciate it. is it that i don't know this is good for me? maybe my attitude in valuing good life moments is not in me. i need to improve my attitude first. be kind. but not too kind because some people still behave like animals.

---
a thoughtie: hey, pretty lady you have the complete right not to say hi back to me. i respect that. i really dooo.

---
Quotes:
_"my fuck stick"
_"you want some of dis, bitch?"
_"that was fear fart"
_"why did my penis cross the road? ... to get to the other vigina"
_"Marriage is an important part of getting ahead: lets people know you're not a homo; married guy seems more stable; people see the ring, they think at least somebody can stand the son of a bitch; ladies see the ring, they know immediately you must have some cash or your cock must work"

---
سود الهدب ودعاجي اناجي حلو الصبى مزيون ... شوفه لذيذ علاجي للشاجي والمعظلات اتهون
لابس بحسنه تاجي والتاجي ظافي على المتون ... سامي سماه و راجي بمزاجي والقلب به مفتون
قصدي بحبه امواجي والباجي خليتهم من دون ... لو كان بي متفاجي له هاجي الاحساس لي مرهون
يا ربي لك محتاجي فراجي للهم لي مخزون ... هم(ن) و انا هب لاجي احجاجي كانه الدهر فرعون

حمد العامري - سود الهدب

----

i'm writing this blog side-by-side with one:

http://uae-lonewolf.spaces.live.com

1 comment:

Emirates Schools مدرستي الاماراتية said...

امتحان القراءة التحليلة في اللغة العربية للصف الثاني من الفصل الدراسي الاول الإمارات
https://imaratiauae.blogspot.com/2019/11/blog-post_280.html